£15k to £20k Basic Salary
Our client offer a wide range of top quality test, monitoring and weighing instruments which conform to international standards, with leading brand products.
Due to customer demand they are looking to recruit a calibration technician.
They are looking to recruit the successful candidate immediately however you must have:
- The ability to check and adjust electronic test & measurement equipment to meet manufacturer’s specification.
- The ability to provide technical support to customers over the phone.
- A general interest in electronics and working knowledge of all Windows based software.
- Good problem solving skills and telephone manner.
- Confidence to cope with the day to day running of the laboratory in an emergency
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity or would like to receive further information then please contact Alex on the details below.
- Start: 12/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£15000 to Â£20000 Per: annum
- Location: Leicester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: SER Limited
- Contact: Alex Butterworth
- Tel: 01282 777414
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 27059
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:56:03 -
- View all Jobs from SER Limited
More Jobs from SER Limited
- Commercial Plumber
- Site Manager - Recycling
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Electrical Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer
- Specification Sales Manager
- Service Engineer - Water/Hydro
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Plumber/Water Hygiene Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Energy Engineer / Meter Reader
- Valeting Supervisor
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Junior IP Voice support specialist
- Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer (M4 Corridor)
- Sales Manager
- Design Engineer
- Health & Safety Manager Required (HS&E)
- Field Service Engineer