Junior Application and Web Developer
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Learning Technologies provider within their e-learning and Digital platform department.
We are seeking a graduate level candidate (or a candidate with one or two years experience) to perform the role of Content Developer.
As a Content Developer, you'll be working with eLearning both old and new.
Preferred, but not exclusive software includes:
XML Code, Photoshop, Flash (action script - edit and creation).
As well as other learning technologies software - captivate, articulate etc.
If Interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!