Junior Application and Web Developer
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Learning Technologies provider within their e-learning and Digital platform department.
We are seeking a graduate level candidate (or a candidate with one or two years experience) to perform the role of Content Developer.
As a Content Developer, you'll be working with eLearning both old and new.
Preferred, but not exclusive software includes:
XML Code, Photoshop, Flash (action script - edit and creation).
As well as other learning technologies software - captivate, articulate etc.
If Interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teachers needed asap in Sussex
- English teacher. Start asap. Excellent conditions
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA Allowance
- Maths teacher / Career Development / Easter start
- P/T Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- QSW - LAC - One week introductory period
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately