Staff Nurse (RNLD/RMN)
STAFF NURSE - RMN / RNLD - LOW SECURE HOSPITAL - SOUTH WALES - FULL-TIME - PERMANENT - £26000 - £29000
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Senior Staff Nurse, working for a leading private mental health & learning disability healthcare providers low & medium secure Hospital in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be a NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with post-registration experience.
You will have demonstrable experience of working at Band 5 level or above to be considered for this position.
You will have knowledge and experience of the Mental Health Act, the ability to manage a team of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants, as well as holding a clinical qualification in Mental Health or Learning Disabilities.
The Hospital provides specialist services for patients with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and may also be dual-diagnosed with mental health conditions.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week across a shift pattern, which also includes weekends.
Salary for this role is circa £26,000 to £29,000 and will depend on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this is an excellent benefits scheme that includes:
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- Overtime Salary Enhancements (£17.00 per hour)
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information, please contact Phil Etherington at Medicor on
02392 322317 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect
- Project Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Data Projects Delivery Engineer
- Customer Support Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps / Big Data Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- CAD Design Engineer
- Team Leader