Regional Business Manager: Global Mid-Sized Pharma
Regional Business Manager - Global Mid-Sized Pharma
One of my clients, a mid-sized pharmaceutical company renowned globally for their work within the immuno-therapy and haematology therapeutic areas, is currently looking for a regional business manager to join their sales team as a maternity cover for 12 months, with the possibility of joining the company permanently after the initial 12 months.
This company started out in the industry with their work in haematology and have since developed 10 products that are on the market for immunotherapy, haematology, and critical care.
With another ten products in the pipeline, this is a growing company and a great time to join!
Although you will be working as part of the sales team in a maternity cover for 12 months, there will be the option for you to join the company as part of their permanent headcount due to business needs and growth within the company.
As part of this role, you will be carrying out the development and implementation of regional business plans and business strategy across the company's portfolio.
This is therefore a challenging role where you will be responsible for working with all of the company's ten products, and developing relationships across the key hospitals in the Central London area - an focal area for the company's products.
You must therefore be willing to travel in the Central London area, as well as have a network of hospitals/contacts within this region.
For more information about this opportunity or any similar opportunities, please contat Chanel Hicken on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively, please email your updated CV in word format to email@example.com and we can arrange a time for a confidential discussion.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 17:15:21 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately