Math Teaching Vacancies, West Midlands!
Looking for a career in a ‘Good' (OFSTED) school? Tired of pupils who don't listen? Want a great management and support? Apply for a Mathematics Teacher Role in West Midlands now!
My client is a well-known ‘Good' School, looking for a Mathematics Teacher to cover permanent full-time position.
Considering that the school is ‘Good' with ‘Outstanding' Features, you will enjoy your classes in a supportive environment where you don't have to spend time on the classroom management.
The role is available for January start, so you can secure yourself for the New Year 2017.
Requirements for you include the QTS, recent DBS check and ability to teach Chemistry up to A-levels.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German