Fantastic Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
I am working with a number of schools in the Bedfordshire area who are looking for science teachers; there are both contract and permanent roles available.
The schools both have a great leadership team and a welcoming environment that will allow you to hit the ground running whilst being fully supported.
You will be working alongside friendly colleagues and teaching students who are passionate about their learning and take pride in their work.
We are looking for:
- Hard working science teachers with a specialism in chemistry
- A teacher who can build and nurture relationships with colleagues and students
- A good communicator
- A positive attitude
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
In return, you will get:
- The option of a permanent position or a long term contract
- To work in a great school
- The support of a fantastic leadership team
- Teach excellent and well mannered students
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!