Nursing Home Manager
Are you looking to Manage a home owned by a successful family owned provider that is growing?
The Clayton Group are currently assisting in the recruitment of an experienced Nursing Home Manager for our clients well established Nursing Home on the outskirts of Crewe.
This large home cares for residents with a range of different needs but the main focus is Dementia and associated mental health conditions.
Our successful client is a small but growing provider with homes in the North and several new developments in the South of the country so this is an exciting time to join this thriving company.
The post is full time and with a salary of £40 - £45k for the right candidate.
In addition there is also an attractive and easily achievable bonus earning potential based on CQC compliance and occupancy.
RGN or RMN qualified (our client can consider Managers without pin)
Experience of managing a busy Nursing Home environment
Agency usage control
Effective budget management
Skilled in the area of CQC compliance
As Manager you will be;
Responsible for the care staff and Nurses ensuring that compliance and CQC essential standards are met at all times.
Be an effective communicator ensuring the smooth running of the home by making sure all staff are well informed and prepared.
Responsible for all aspects of the home including, quality of care, effective and timely reporting, and finance, whilst effectively delivering clinical excellence and leadership in a busy care home environment.
Kind and caring with an excellent understand of elderly care needs.
Commercially aware with the ability to establish and maintain lasting relationships with colleagues and external parties.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Dannie to discuss on 01772 259121.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager
- ABI SENIOR STAFF NURSE, (RGN,RMN,RNLD) NORTHAMPTON
- New Business Assistant
- Logistics / Planning Administrator
- HR & Office Administrator
- Van Driver
- RGN or RMN, Night Nurse, paid pin fees
- RGN 21 hours per week on days, flexible shifts
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp)
- REGISTERED MANAGER, DEMENTIA NURSING HOME, PLYMOUTH
- REGISTERED MANAGER (RGN / RMN), GREATER LONDON
- UK & Export Sales Administrator - German speaking
- Payroll Manager
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE - REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE