General Practitioner (GP) - Ormskirk
General Practitioner GP - Ormskirk
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a well-established GP practice based in Ormskirk town centre and they are currently looking for another GP to join the team.
They are happy to consider candidates on a salaried or partner basis and can accommodate people looking for full-time, part-time or sessional hours.
In terms of experience we are keen to hear from newly-qualified as well as experienced GPs.
The rate of pay is fully negotiable depending on your background and experience and the hours of work are open to discussion depending on your needs.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career while achieving an excellent work / life balance.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Carers - various locations in Birmingham
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Manchester
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Reading
- Occupational Health Technician - Portsmouth
- Occupational Health Technician - Brighton
- Occupational Health Technician - Maidstone / Tonbridge
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Portsmouth
- Physiotherapist - Swansea
- Physiotherapist - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Peterborough
- Physiotherapist - Carmarthen
- Physiotherapist - Pontllanfraith
- Homecare Workers - Ladywood, Birmingham
- Homecare Workers - Bourneville
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Cardiff
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Swansea
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Nottingham
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Peterborough