KS2 Teacher, Primary School, Kensington, £27,000-£36,000 p/a
A primary school in Kensington requires a year 3 and year 5 Teacher from October 2016.
This school has been rated ‘Good' by Ofsted, has high expectations for its pupils, and is committed to providing them with the best educational opportunities.
The school aims to develop the children's enthusiasm and love of learning and believe that the foundation of all academic learning is the ability to read, write and be numerate.
They aim to provide a happy, stimulating and secure Christian environment in which all children are able to achieve their maximum potential.
This is a great school in a prime location that requires a bubbly, passionate teacher, with strong behaviour management and willing to invest time in developing the needs of these children.
You will have experience in Key Stage 2 education, and 2 years teaching experience in the UK.
You will also be a dynamic and engaging professional and possess good behaviour management skills.
An understanding of the national curriculum is required.
You must be a fully qualified teacher with QTS.
This position is not suitable for NQTs.
To apply, email us your CV now - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: November 2016
- Duration: 8 Months
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 17:35:37 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5