Regulatory Affairs Manager Vienna
Our client is a renowned biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, and markets a portfolio of pharmaceutical products.
They are currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Assistant for their CEE team.
This is the perfect chance for those that do not have extensive experience or skills in Regulatory Affairs yet but are keen on further developing their skills and gaining valuable experience that is going to open up many doors in the future.
Each day, you would have the chance to learn and develop by performing the following tasks:
- Preparation of registration documents for medicines / medical products / cosmetics and food supplements
- Release of packaging and advertising material
- Supervision of authorizations in Central and Eastern European countries
- Collaboration on international projects with other departments
- Communication with health authorities
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Some experience working in Regulatory Affairs
- Fluency in English and one Central/Eastern European language (Croatian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Serbian, etc.)
Curious to find out more?
Please write me an email with questions or send me your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also call me at + 49 / 8921-093363 or + 41 / 43-508-0817.
My name is Vivien Kis and I am a Specialist Recruiter & Headhunter in Regulatory Affairs and can help you find your next career challenge! Contact me and do not hesitate to forward my contact information to those who may be interested.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent