AIRSIDE OPERATIVE GATWICK
Role: General Airside Operations Assistant
Contract: Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: Full time
Shifts: Various including nights:
Location: Gatwick Airport
We are looking for hardworking, reliable and comitted individuals to join our clients busy team.
Our client is a large airport services provider who operate across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
If you are looking to work at Gatwick Airport in a busy, fast paced environment then apply today!
- Good command/understanding of the English language required
- Must not have lived or worked outside of the UK in the last 5 years.
- UK Driving Licence required (Max 6 points).
No Drink or Drug Driving Offences accepted!
Duties include: (dependent on specific role)
- Exterior washing and de-icing of aircraft when required in the winter season.
- Laying of aircraft carpets
- Handling and preparing laundry and dry cleaning
- Preparation of new aircraft stock
- Airfield driving (Training provided will help gain your Airside Driving Permit ADP)
- Interior aircraft cleaning
- Re-placement of seat belts
- Basic interior refurbishment of aircraft.
- Completion of paperwork
- Liaising with airline representatives
- Additional duties where required
Applicants must be able to supply:
- FULL 5 year work/unemployment/education history and have lived in the UK for the last 5 years
- Valid Passport
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of address
- Full UK Driving Licence (Free of any Drink or Drug Offences)
- Be prepared to meet to costs of a Criminal Record Check and Airside Security Clearance (If applicable).
More Jobs from Line Up Aviation
- Test Engineer
- VIP Cargo Broker
- Aircraft Leasing/Marketing Support
- A320 Mechanic
- New Role at Gatwick Airport starting ASAP! (Â£9.83p/h)
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
- Check In Agent/Passenger Service Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Aircraft De-icer / De-icing Operative
- Check-in Agent/Passenger Service Agent
- AIRCRAFT DE-ICER/CLEANER - HEATHROW
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Gatwick Airport
- EASA B1 Licensed Engineer (Any type)
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Forklift Operator
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Airside Operative
- London Gatwick Aircraft Carpet Fitter/General Airside Operative. Immediate Start!
- EASA B2 Licensed Engineers - BD700
- Aircraft Dismantlers
- Maintenance Operations Controller