Nephrology Transplant Staff Nurse
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children.
Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for Staff Nurses to work within the Nephrology Transplant department.
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client.
These will be held in Europe during November.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet department heads and potential future colleagues.
The view will be to formally interview, whilst being able to learn about the role, the ambitions of the organisations and how you can be a part of this.
Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for competently providing safe and effective care to Women and Children, with minimal supervision by the Clinical Nurse Leader.
The Clinical Nurse assesses care needs, plans, implements and evaluates programs of care.
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard.
The Clinical Nurse participates in the supervision and teaching of more junior and new members of staff within the unit.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) OR Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing (3 years) OR Associates Degree in Nursing (2 years)
- 2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within relevant specialty in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Valid professional Nursing license
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits.
Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases