Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
Have you got experience of administration/ analysis on a DC and a DB scheme?
Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to resolve line management queries and conduct intricate analysis on data?
Have you additional knowledge of international pensions?
My client is a blue chip organisation looking to fill a Pension Advisor role in their London City head office.
This position is urgent and it would be hugely beneficial if candidates could start quickly although not essential.
The Pensions Officer will provide a central point of expertise and advice to divisional HR teams and employees, as well as supporting day-to-day employee, director and line manager queries in relation to pensions.
The role encompasses the management of pension related projects and initiatives in addition to maintaining relationships between with Pension Providers and Advisors, Trustees, Lawyers and Company Representatives to ensure all pension activities meet required legal, regulatory and service requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
, Support HR on the transfer of members of pension plans and/or the integration of colleagues into the relevant plan in the event of acquisitions, outsourcing, insourcing projects.
, Develop scheme documentation and review member correspondence including annual statements, ad hoc communication and information contained in starter packs.
, Support communication programmes for both members and prospective plan members in conjunction with the Pensions Manager.
, Act as the contact point for Trustees of all final salary plans and progress any items raised with the relevant partners
, Manage the appointment of company Trustee positions ensuring completion of legal documentation in liaison with plan lawyers or company secretary, including progressing the reviews of any Trustee constitutions, where appropriate.
, Research and analysis of market data and present it in a clear, concise manner supported by the relevant modelling.
, Can demonstrate substantial knowledge and experience of administration of DB, DC pension plans
, Strong organisational and analytical skills, as well as demonstration of IT skills
, Can show how their attention to detail is excellent
, Good knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (e.g.
competent with PowerPoint presentations, pivot tables and V look ups etc.).
Excellent analytical skills required to manipulate large quantities of data in Excel and manage reconciliation processes
Please send your CV urgently for consideration.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
- Benefits and Pensions Manager