Diamond Driller/ Concrete Corer required for works starting in the Elephant & Castle area.
The work is for a highly active client of Mane who cover number of sites in and around of London.
For ideal candidates this could lead into a long term position.
You will be required to carry out groundworks as part of a core-drilling crew taking soil samples.
Your duties will be to assist the team in doing hand dug excavations (Trial Pitting) as well as carrying and lifting drilling rig components, moving materials to and from site and reinstatement of trail pits.
This is physical work so you must be physically fit.
As a Diamond Driller/ Concrete Corer you will be required to hold the following certification/ experience:
, CSCS (General operative as a minimum)
, NVQ qualified
Working hours are Monday to Friday on days and you will be required to work around 8-9 hours per day.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position as a Diamond Driller/ Concrete Corer and have the relevant certification/ experience please submit a CV for consideration.
Mane Contract Services is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager