Regulatory Affairs Sr Specialist -EMEA- Belgium
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist to strengthen their international regulatory team.
As a part of the European Regulatory team you will have contact with different authorities and work together with different cultures.
In that way you can use your international experience and have an impact on a bigger region.
- Scientific Degree, minimum a Master Degree
- Some years of working experience within Regulatory Affairs, ideally with tracking systems
- Knowledge of EU regulations and centralized procedures
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
In this role you will be responsible for the operational support of the regulatory documents.
You will work with minimal supervision of the country lead Regulatory Affairs so you will feel trusted and can take initiative.
They have a diverse product portfolio and keep growing, noticeable by their strong pipeline.
Therefore it is the right time to join the company and make a difference for patients worldwide.
If this job appeals to you please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me on +32 2 403 49 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!