Clerk of Works - London
My client, a local authority based in North West London is looking for a Clerk of Works to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary contract and the successful candidate will have experience with inspection and detection of defects, along with resolution of onsite issues.
Other duties will include the following;
Supervise works on site and recommend solutions to problems as they arise.
Ensure compliance with contracts.
Monitor Health and safety on site
Maintain accurate site records.
Liaison with residents in their homes
Working closely with the HIA surveyors and other staff based mainly on site.
On site supervision of contractors on adaptation works, handy person works, affordable warmth works and equipment installation.
If this sounds of interest to you, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction at 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge