Social Worker: Adults with learning Disabilities
My client in the East of England is looking for Social Workers join their adult services within their Learning Disabilities team.
You will be part of the team that is ensuring the safety and protection of adults and specifically those with learning disabilities.
Experience Needed: Must be a HCPC registered Social Worker with around 2 years experience working across Adult Services.
Additionally it is advantageous to have previous experience working with Adults with learning Disabilities.
Location: East of England
hourly Rate: 27 - 28
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teacher - Immediate interviews - Oct start
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Chemistry specialist – High performing school – Outer London
- Safeguarding Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Analytical Chemist / Test method validation - Swiss medTEch
- 2 x Field Service Engineers - Switzerland - IVD
- Locality Position - NW London - Rotational post
- Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
- Spreek je Nederlands? QA needs you!
- Research and Development - Organic Synthesis
- Building Surveyor - Important Government role - Tight deadline!
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- Product Stewardship Specialist - Wide Regulatory Skill-Set
- Agrochemical/Biocide Product Development Teamleader + RA
- Medical Information- Build your career! - Bulgaria
- Medical Director ONC- Flexibility Germany
- Build a Pharmacovigilance team - Frankfurt
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate