Social Worker: Adults with learning Disabilities
My client in the East of England is looking for Social Workers join their adult services within their Learning Disabilities team.
You will be part of the team that is ensuring the safety and protection of adults and specifically those with learning disabilities.
Experience Needed: Must be a HCPC registered Social Worker with around 2 years experience working across Adult Services.
Additionally it is advantageous to have previous experience working with Adults with learning Disabilities.
Location: East of England
hourly Rate: 27 - 28
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!