Personal Adviser - Leaving Care Team
A client in the South East of England is looking for a BusiPersonal Adviser r to join the Social Services department on an agency basis.
It's a fantastic opportunity to positively impact on young peoples lives in the area.
If successful you'll be working closely with 17 and 18 year olds in the area who are leaving Social Services and helping them in their transition to adult life.
In addition to this the Manager has said they'd like to bring in a staff member who shares the energy and passion of the rest of the team and who has a willingness to learn.
The pay rate for this position will be between £11 and £17 per hour depending on the strength of your interview.
The contract is initially for 3 months but is open to extension and whilst in post you have the opportunity to apply permanently for the same position.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !