Personal Adviser - Leaving Care Team
A client in the South East of England is looking for a BusiPersonal Adviser r to join the Social Services department on an agency basis.
It's a fantastic opportunity to positively impact on young peoples lives in the area.
If successful you'll be working closely with 17 and 18 year olds in the area who are leaving Social Services and helping them in their transition to adult life.
In addition to this the Manager has said they'd like to bring in a staff member who shares the energy and passion of the rest of the team and who has a willingness to learn.
The pay rate for this position will be between £11 and £17 per hour depending on the strength of your interview.
The contract is initially for 3 months but is open to extension and whilst in post you have the opportunity to apply permanently for the same position.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris