Social Worker: Community Mental Health (Phone Interview)
My client in the East of England is looking for Social Workers join their adult services within their Community Mental health team.
Additionally they are offering candidates a phone interview ASAP.
You will be part of the team that is ensuring the safety and protection of adults and specifically those with Mental health issues.
Experience Needed: Must be a HCPC registered Social Worker with around 2 years experience working across Adult Services.
Additionally it is advantageous to have previous experience working within mental health Social Work teams
Location: East of England
hourly Rate: 27 - 28
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount
- Mass Spectrometry- QA Engineer near Hamburg
- Danish speaking Technical Support Centre Specialist
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- MASH Senior Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Subsidised Accommodation - Child Protection Team
- Produkt Sjef Kontrakt i Stockholm - ASAP
- Team Manager-R&A-Interview This Week
- Business Development Specialist - Global Company
- Medical Director ONC- 12 months- Germany
- Directeur AR/AG - BPC - Imagerie - Nice
- Key Account Manager - PACA - Pharma
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH