KAM roles_Various Locations_UK
Are you a motived Key Account Manager seeking to work with an innovative product? Roles for detailing a new antibiotic became available at various locations in the U.K.
- South West (Bristol through Cardiff)
- North West (Newcastle through Scotland)
My client is a major pharmaceutical company is brining a new U.S.
antibiotic to the Northern European market.
This innovative antibiotic only needs to be taken on a once-in-week basis.
Given this unique selling point, its sales have been experiencing a constant growth in the U.S.
over the past 18 months.
This will help you in your role as KAM and get you closer to building up that fantastic sales record!
Requirements are as follows:
- 4-6 years experience in (hospital) sales
- (Preferably recent) experience with anti-biotics
- Comprehension of the respective local market
These roles are urgent; don't miss out on a great opportunity by delaying your application.
Reach out to me at N.Kotaishova@nonstop-recruitment.com or give us a call at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 and ask to speak with Nadia.
Not matching your needs, but think a friend might be interested? Refer them! Should their application be successful, you'll receive £250 in high street vouchers from us as token of our appreciation.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
sales, antibiotics, drug, business development, key account manager, senior, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Dublin, job, South West, South West England, work, Cardiff, Bristol, North West, North West England, Scotland, New Castle
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, car, health insurance, pe
- Location: South West England, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 18:22:32 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris