AWS DevOps Engineer
You will be the senior engineer in charge of my clients AWS based infrastructure and will work day to day with their cloud applications, deployment and fail-over systems.
You will be working closely with the internal development and testing teams and contribute to all phases of the platform development life cycle.
You'll be one of the technical leaders for an deployments of new product features and will provide server support following any roll outs.
You'll need to be an excellent troubleshooter and have first class communication skills to work in tandem with multiple internal teams.
- Extensive AWS experience.
- 3+ years Linux engineering experience in a 24/7 production environment.
- Strong networking skills.
- Experience working with continuous deployment/continuous integration.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with incident management.
- Previous experience in a PCI compliant environment would be a huge plus point.
If this sounds like the right role for you then send across your information immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)