Care Manager - Learning Disabilities
Care Manager - Learning Disabilities - Welwyn Garden City
There is a vacancy as a Care Manager position available working with Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities in supported living service based in Welwyn Garden City.
You will be joining an organisation with a close knit team in this service, they place a high value on teamwork.
This gives you the chance to learn from people in the team and teach staff members as it is a family environment.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- MSL- New product! -Spain SE
- Technical Advisor – Crop Protection Products
- Electrical Installation Lecturer - Friendly Team
- French & Spanish Teacher - Excellent Progression
- Surgical Sales Specialist – Young, Driven Team!
- Business Teacher - Small Classes - Less Stress
- CRA - ti ripaghiamo per il tuo impegno
- Acoustic Consultant- Excellent clientele
- R&A – Social Worker – Stable Contract
- Support Worker – Hertfordshire – Small Service
- Associate Product Manager – Build Career in the UK
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH
- Support Worker – Hemel Hempstead – Small Service
- DA CRA A MSL - CAMBIA LA TUA VITA NEL TICINO!
- Broaden you scope with International Supply Chain Projects
- Regulatory Manager / Medical Devices / Emilia
- Commercial KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Project Manager for Unik Mulighet i Norge
- PROJECT MANAGER VALIDATION - Pharma Opportunity