NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Gynaecology
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Gynaecology Ward at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub of Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Our client is a major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire providing care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
It comprises three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and close to the M1, offering easy access to central London by train, and to Luton Airport.
The Trust also oversees a specialist cancer centre in Northwood, on the semi-rural fringe of Northwest London.
This trust will provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses paid for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet registered with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale (£20,400) pending NMC registration.
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for- see above) NMC registration.
A minimum of six months' post-graduate experience; graduate nurses able to demonstrate commitment, communication skills and a willingness to learn and adapt are welcome to apply.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
Salary £21,909 - £28,462 plus accommodation, relocation and full NHS Employee Benefits.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£21.9k - 28.5k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSG509/S08
- Posted: 2016-10-12 18:46:02 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Infection Control Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Practice Development Nurse / Education - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Nurse Practitioners - Register for Future Opportunities
- Locum Staff Nurse Band 6 - Aged & Dementia Care
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Cardiac Transplant Unit
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric ICU Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Band 6 A&E Staff Nurse (Guernsey)
- Band 5 Learning Disabilities Team Leader - Residential (Guernsey)
- Staff Nurse - Day Care Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)