Procurement Information Support Officer
The NSW government are working closely with people2people who are seeking a Procurement Information Support Officer in Sydney CBD.
You will provide support to NSWP with information and communication channels to provide timely and accurate procurement information in support of NSW Procurement objectives.
Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development information internal and external communication.
- Working closely with buyers and suppliers
- Inviting, assessing, and award/recommend supplier's tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Coordinating category teams and developing category plans
- Analysing issues and satisfaction maintaining a high level of performance
- Relevant skills and qualifications in the industry
- Excellent negotiation and skills to establish contracts that minimise risk
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word and Excel with desirable experience with Ariba
For more information contact the government team at people2people,
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter
- Team Leader NSW - Field Technicians
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Support Administrator