Culinary Administrator (Celebrity Cruises)
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
Present in all the steps involved in the Food & Beverage Operations cycle, the Food & Beverage Administrator supervises all culinary or food and beverage operations in his/her assigned ship, ensuring that said operations meet or exceed the Companys expected standards.
His/her duties include directing, coaching, supporting, supervising, and evaluating (in conjunction with the Hotel Director) the performance of direct reports; coordinating with the Bar Manager, Executive Chef, and Restaurant Manager; overseeing the overall food & beverage budget; and ensuring that all presentation, quality, sanitation, and service standards are met.
Between five to seven years of progressive food and beverage managerial experience, preferably in an upscale hotel, cruise ship (shipboard experience is an advantage), restaurant, or high-volume food service facility are required for these roles.
RCL is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of RCL to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Policy Statement: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
respects and protects the diversity of its employees, acknowledging and engaging their backgrounds and ideas.
Our policies, practices and behaviors foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and promote equitable and collaborative relationships.
*PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED:
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our career site:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Flexible
- Rate: To be discussed
- Location: Shipboard-Worldwide,WORLD WIDE
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Contact: RCL Careers
- Tel: 9545173454
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3492-3967
- Posted: 2017-01-24 01:03:40 -
- View all Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
More Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Artistic Entertainment Director (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Waiter (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Waiter (Royal Caribbean International)
- Waiter (Celebrity Cruises)
- Waiter (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Waiter (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Sous Chef (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Sous Chef (Royal Caribbean International)
- Sous Chef (Celebrity Cruises)
- Sous Chef (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Sous Chef (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Room Service Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Room Service Attendant (Royal Caribbean International)
- Room Service Attendant (Celebrity Cruises)
- Room Service Attendant (Azamara Club Cruises)
- International Ambassador (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- International Ambassador (Royal Caribbean International)
- International Ambassador (Celebrity Cruises)
- International Ambassador (Pullmantur Cruises)
- International Ambassador (Azamara Club Cruises)