Culinary Externship (Celebrity Cruises)
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
As participants in a comprehensive practical and professional learning program, Culinary Externs are given a realistic job preview by being exposed to real-life situations onboard their assigned ship.
The training provides the Extern with valuable shipboard experience and allows the Company to evaluate his/her performance in the event of a future employment opportunity.
Externs are assigned to a particular Culinary department to learn the requirements and functions of that department under the supervision of the department head.
They help prepare food within the assigned department, and help set up various food stations; assist in food procurement and requisitions; attend daily Chef meetings; learn the basics of USPH standards; and perform other duties as required.
RCL is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of RCL to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Policy Statement: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
respects and protects the diversity of its employees, acknowledging and engaging their backgrounds and ideas.
Our policies, practices and behaviors foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and promote equitable and collaborative relationships.
*PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED:
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our career site:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Flexible
- Rate: To be discussed
- Location: Shipboard-Worldwide,WORLD WIDE
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Contact: RCL Careers
- Tel: 9545173454
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3492-3968
- Posted: 2016-10-13 06:58:36 -
- View all Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
More Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Wipers (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Varnisher (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Sanitation Technician (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Repairman - Hotel (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Motorman 1 (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Joiner (Azamara Club Cruises)
- AB Sailor (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Wipers (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Tiler (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Sanitation Utility (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Quartermaster (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Machinist (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Incinerator Man (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Engine Storekeeper (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Engine Mechanic (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Electrician (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Deck Storekeeper (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Chief Plumber (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Chief Carpenter (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Assistant Plumber (Pullmantur Cruises)