If you have zest in working with a leading automotive manufacturer, then here is a brilliant scope for you.
We are happy to inform you about the job prospect of Mechanical Assembler/Fitter.
You can earn a handsome salary by working in the well paid job of Mechanical Assembler/Fitter with our client.
As a Mechanical Assembler/Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- The assembly & sub assembly of light hand held devices
- Inspection after each piece is completed to ensure excellent quality is achieved
- Understanding and reading engineering assembly drawings
- Manually handling and lifting of components and sub-assemblies
- Marking out, drilling and tapping
The ideal Mechanical Assembler/Fitter will have:
- Experience of hand and machine tools
- Previous experience gained in a similar position preferably from within in a mechanical assembly position
- Good hand eye coordination
- Previous experience of rotating equipment fans pumps and motors
- Excellent work ethic
- Brilliant literacy and numerical skills
- Previous experience of mechanical assembly and fitting
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician