3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced 3rd Line Project Engineer to join a creative and growing IT service provider.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business and their clients.
You will be part of a diverse organisation that is offering huge opportunities for career growth and continuous learning.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
Do you have experience in designing and implementing solutions in a SME environment? If the answer is yes,great!
Have you got experience in using the following technologies:
, Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix).
, Microsoft OS and Application technologies (Windows Server, SQL, Exchange etc.).
, Microsoft Cloud technologies (O365).
, Backup, disaster recover and business continuity solutions.
, Implementing customer specific applications while dealing with 3rd party software companies.
, Multiple VLAN network solutions (pref HP, Cisco).
, Firewalls and network security (pref Cisco, Juniper ScreenOS, SonicWall).
, Wireless access solutions (pref Meraki, Cisco).
, Pre-sales experience.
, SANS/NAS from a Data Centre perspective.
, Proficient to 3rd line in office 2010-2013, VOIP Telephony administration.
, Active Directory - domain builds and forest experience.
, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 - multi-tenanted.
, Windows Server 2008/2012 - install, support and configuration.
If you have previous with the above then this is the role is for you!
The ideal candidate will be technically certified and extremely comfortable working with Microsoft Server, Exchange and VMware.
Come from a SME background? Even better! You will thrive in this role if you're used to working in a medium sized business IT environment.
You will need to be extremely analytical and strategic due to the nature of the role as well as having pre-sales and project management experience.
The role is varied, you will be within the Technical Services Department and even though project focused, you will be called upon for 3rd line escalation support on occasion.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a highly reputable managed service provider whose creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and the latest technologies so if you want to work somewhere with a lively, fun and creative atmosphere, surrounded by people who are as passionate about tech as you are then you've found the company.
They are always up for a new challenge, so no two days will ever be the same.
The environment, although sometimes pressurised, is a place where your skills with thrive and be stretched to new heights.
Your team are friendly and extremely supportive and will happily provide support whenever you need it.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £45k, depending on experience.
The company benefits package includes a generous holiday allowance and they are keen in developing their staff so will invest in your training!
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: Wandsworth, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7426 9817
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 10:28:35 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k