This stylish 2AA London Restaurant is looking for a talented and committed Commis Chef to join their award winning kitchen team.
This restaurant have blended the informality of a continental cafe with the culinary skills of the professional kitchen team.
They serve well-cooked, well-presented dishes to a high standard.
The menu includes a great value plat du jour, as well as a superb a la carte range.
They are a stylish yet unpretentious eatery with a fun and exciting yet relaxed atmosphere.
The duties of this Commis Chef position will include:
* Maintaining the establishments excellent standards
* Working effectively as part of the kitchen brigade
* Working on all sections of the kitchen as required by the Head Chef
* Monitoring stock and controlling costs
* Working to a high standard at all times
* Produce consistent results and demonstrate attention to detail
Candidates should be qualified to NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
Candidates should have good grounding and experience in a similar accredited establishment.
Applicants must be willing to learn and develop their skills in a new environment.
You must be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and take pride in your work.
Benefits of this position include:
* Good Salary
* Live in available
* Great career development opportunity
* Paid holiday allowance
To apply for this great Commis Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18700 Per Annum
- Location: Central London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: First Contact Chefs Ltd
- Contact: Murray Chapman
- Tel: 0114 245 8696
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 00110774jm
- Posted: 2016-10-13 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from First Contact Chefs Ltd