Senior Program Manager
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE UP TO £70,000 + CAR + PACKAGE
A world leading Aerospace Company is seeking a new Senior Program Manager to join them on a permanent basis,
working from their site easily commutable from Southampton, Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
This is a rare chance to join a Blue Chip organisation and become part of a successful worldwide group of businesses.
The key responsibility of the role is to Lead the cross functional team to deliver on all program(s) deliverables within the terms and conditions of the contract and business case.
-All contract performance related activities, tied to customer(s) or program(s).
-Perform as interface between the customer and the internal business team, managing the transfer of information and requests.
-Assure timely resolution of issues, keep the customer advised of the progress of the program, and negotiate changes, variations, solutions to issues.
-Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract.
-May also support proposal and negotiations.
-Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
-Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
-Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
Important business unit clients.
-Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side.
The Idea Candidate will have:
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
-Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
-Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
-Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
-Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
-Established project management skills.
-Background in Manufacturing
-Background in high value, low volume projects
-Ideally a background in Defence, Aerospace or Avionics
-Ideally a background in Composites
Commutable from: Southampton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, Fareham, Havant, Salisbury, Basingstoke
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)