International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
Major International Events company – industry leader, seeks a dynamic International Business Development Consultant.
This is an established, fast growing and highly profitable company that offers a complete marketing and intelligence solution, creating lasting relationships between focused networks of business professionals from around the world.
This fast growing, innovative company adds new events to their portfolio every year giving real opportunities for growth, personal development and uncapped commission opportunities.
Excellent opportunities for fast track career development for high achievers.
Skills and attributes required for this position as International Business Development Consultant are as follows:
- This role involves selling high priced sponsorship packages to C-Level Executives so relevant telephone sales experience will be essential.
- Demonstrable and successful B2B sales track record
- Experience selling event packages or similar at Board C level would be a distinct advantage.
- Solid track record of sales over the telephone
- Will have had extensive experience and training on selling over the telephone.
- Bright and commercially astute with ability to find and develop own sales leads
- Ambitious to earn high uncapped commissions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some international travel may be involved
- Full UK Driving licence
Location: Within one hour’s commute of offices in Newport, Gwent
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£32000 to Â£62000 Per: annum Benefits: OTE £100k+Uncapped c
- Location: Newport,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Doug Skinner
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DSG/67
- Posted: 2016-10-13 12:05:33 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure