Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Bristol -
Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Bristol - £23 to £32 Per Hour
We are currently seeking experienced and highly skilled occupational therapists who would be interested in exciting locum opportunities Bristol or the surrounding areas in either of the following settings:
Local Authority - We are an approved supplier of temporary staff including OT's to 95% of local authority social services teams in England & Wales.
We regularly receive requests from these teams for occupational therapists to carry out community based work including work with older people, falls prevention, equipment & adaptations, moving & handling, disabled adults and reablement.
NHS - We are on numerous preferred supplier lists, frameworks and hold exclusive contracts.
As such, we are recruiting OT's on behalf of our NHS clients in this area to fulfil roles including hospital inpatients / outpatients, intermediate care, community rehabilitation, neuro, acute, paediatrics, women's health, physical & mental health.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates, from £23 to £32 depending on experience
- Ongoing Contracts with no defined end date
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we - successfully place
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working as an occupational therapist for NHS or
- Working as an occupational therapist for a local authority
As an occupational therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Online registration form which is quick and easy to complete
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph