Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Bristol -
Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Bristol - £23 to £32 Per Hour
We are currently seeking experienced and highly skilled occupational therapists who would be interested in exciting locum opportunities Bristol or the surrounding areas in either of the following settings:
Local Authority - We are an approved supplier of temporary staff including OT's to 95% of local authority social services teams in England & Wales.
We regularly receive requests from these teams for occupational therapists to carry out community based work including work with older people, falls prevention, equipment & adaptations, moving & handling, disabled adults and reablement.
NHS - We are on numerous preferred supplier lists, frameworks and hold exclusive contracts.
As such, we are recruiting OT's on behalf of our NHS clients in this area to fulfil roles including hospital inpatients / outpatients, intermediate care, community rehabilitation, neuro, acute, paediatrics, women's health, physical & mental health.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates, from £23 to £32 depending on experience
- Ongoing Contracts with no defined end date
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we - successfully place
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working as an occupational therapist for NHS or
- Working as an occupational therapist for a local authority
As an occupational therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Online registration form which is quick and easy to complete
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London