Window and Conservatory Surveyor
Do you have experience in surveying windows, doors and conservatories? Do you describe yourself as a people person? If so, Everseal are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Everseal are specialist manufacturers and installers of superb quality PVCu conservatories, windows and doors for the UK home improvements market with over 25 years’ experience.
We occupy approximately 20,000 square feet of office and factory space with state-of-the-art computer aided design and manufacturing facilities.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Window and Conservatory Surveyor to join our team in Mansfield.
Window and Conservatory Surveyor key responsibilities:
- Driving to our customers’ homes, mostly within a 50-mile radius of our Mansfield offices
- Recording accurate measurements and specifications for the manufacture and installation of uPVC windows, doors and conservatories
- Identifying any differences between contracts and customer expectations and recording them
- Reporting back to our Mansfield offices in person on a daily basis
The ideal Window and Conservatory Surveyor:
- Experience in surveying windows, doors and conservatories
- Excellent communication skills, by phone and face-to-face with customers
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Experience of managing your own workload
In return for your hard work as our Window and Conservatory Surveyor, you can expect to receive a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Window and Conservatory Surveyor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver