Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Duties of this Lettings Negotiator role will include;
* Canvassing and marketing to gain new business
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Conducting valuations and gaining new instructions
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Provide a friendly and professional service
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update all applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Update Landlord or management department of any defects in the property
* Keep regular contact with the Landlord and note all correspondence and communications
* Maintain the keys system in a secure manner
* Update the window display when necessary
Best part of the job - handing over the keys!
Basic salary: £12,000 to £14,000 (depending on experience)
Realistic Year 1 OTE: £25-28,000
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm with day off in lieu
Full UK driving licence and own car required
If you would like to start a career within property then please contact LCA we would like to hear from you.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA.
Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.