My Client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for an Immediate start.
This is a key role and you will be responsible for the successful execution of projects.
Projects will include:
- New Process development
- Process and Automation Innovation
- New Equipment Qualification
- Continuous Improvement
- Cost analysis to stream line existing processes
Responsible for projects, vendor inquires and troubleshooting of process systems.
Participate throughout all stages of the projects
Provide support to Manufacturing and Maintenance as required
Ensure that new process equipment is included in the plant maintenance and calibration program.
Plan and manage day-to-day technical support work
Meet manufacturing / plant shutdown schedules
Maintain a high level of GMP compliance
Promote the continuous improvement IE: lean manufacturing tools, six sigma, design experimentation for process and equipment, FMEA, to achieve targets and cost savings.
Ensure the equipment design meets regulatory and user requirement specifications
Work closely with other site functions to ensure a smooth transition between project and operational phases
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a technical engineering role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP manufacturing systems
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support for cGMP manufacturing operations
- Understanding of architectural, equipment and system drawings.
- Great analytic and Numerical skills
- Great computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Fitters
- Mechanical Build Technicians