Become an AHMP - MH exp not needed
Become an AHMP - MH Exp not needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who works within the adult services to be trained up as an AMHP.
My client is also willing to consider candidates from a Children with Disabilities social work background so gives you the chance to work with a completely new type of service users.
The local authority will train you up fully to become a AMHP and this is funded by the local authority.
The Local Authority also encourages further qualfications and everyone who applied for post qualifying university courses this year was accepted.
This enhances your skill set and gives you the chance to improve future job prospects too.
You will be working for a rapidly changing local authority who have implemented lots of new changes over the past year.
To be shortlisted, you will need to have:
- A social work degree.
- Registration with the HCPC.
- Post qualifying experience.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Qualified Social Worker, Assistant Team Manager, People Management Pathways, Mental Health, AMHP
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social work industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare