Senior Sales Executive
Are you a sales or telesales professional, looking to take the next step in your career? If so, Conservatory Land are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Here at Conservatory Land, we put our success down to the professionalism of our staff, the quality of our products and our extremely high level of service with expert technical knowledge that is second-to-none.
The products we sell are unique to our customers and give us a huge advantage over our competitors.
Part of the Everseal Roofline Ltd brand, we are driven, successful and powered by the skill, loyalty and potential of our people.
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Sales Executive to join our team in Mansfield.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Senior Sales Executive, customer care will always come first to you.
So, you’ll take the time to talk to people over the telephone or in our showroom, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need.
A real people person, you’ll come across as effortless and genuine when talking to our customers.
As a result, they’ll trust you to recommend the right product to them as well as any available extras, accessories and value added products.
Through this ‘sales through service’ approach, you’ll aim to sell the maximum number of units each week.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Producing computer drawings and quotations to email and post to potential clients.
- Following-up website generated enquiries by telephone and email, from people and companies looking to buy a Conservatory, Orangery or any other of our home improvement products
- Re-qualifying these enquiries to ensure accurate data is supplied to give an accurate quotation
- Building rapport with, engaging and educating the customer both over the telephone and in our showroom
- Analyse the current marketplace and understand how we differ from our competitors
- Negotiating and closing the sale - Liaise with our Sales Manager to ensure efficient and timely purchases
- Manage customer experience throughout
- Plan daily activity to ensure effective enquiry process
The ideal Senior Sales Executive:
- Proven experienced in Sales / retail is essential
- Commercially Aware
- Ambitious, passionate, target driven and competitive
- Strong work-ethic, hungry and conscientious
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, strong time management
- Strong command of English grammar, both written and verbal
In return for your hard work as our Senior Sales Executive, you can expect to receive a salary of £35,000 OTE with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Senior Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician