Ward Sister - Orthopaedics
This client is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospital groups.
Due to the outstanding reputation this group has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The group prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This particular facility became known for its founder's pioneering work in developing modern-day antiseptics.
A private hospital with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare, it has been delivering high quality private healthcare since 1985.
Specialising in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and Fertility this hospital continues to excel, with success rates well above the national average.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Ward Sister to join their team of staff on their Orthopaedic inpatient wards.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- RGN with valid NMC PIN
- Extensive experience within orthopaedics environment ideally with NHS and private experience
- Experience of shift leading
- Desirable completed orthopaedic (although we will support with completion of course) and Mentorship course
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare