Senior Crop Protection Formulator - Fast Growing Company
I am working for an innovative company that started as a split-Off and is looking to grow strongly over the next couple of years.
To differentiate they are investing heavily in the development of new cutting edge bio pesticides as this is highly in demand and gives strong growth prospects over the next couple of years.
This is your chance to become part of this company and grow together with it!
You will be working on formulation of new bio based crop protection products and be leading a small R&D team to support you.
As the products are not set in stone yet, you really have the chance to use your vision and be a part of the initial development of the products before commercialisation.
To be successful:
- Have a strong chemistry background
- Formulation experience for crop protection products
- Living in Belgium or willing to relocate
- You have a valid EU working permit
- You have an open mind-set and want to be part of fast developing company
Apply now by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!