Primary Teachers Needed-January Start-West Midlands
I'm currently working with a few schools located in West Midlands, looking for Primary school teachers for an immediate or January start! The schools recently had a few OFSTEDs checks and received evaluation ‘good'.
The behaviour of students at the schools is great, so you can finally concentrate on your teaching and not to waste the time on the classroom management anymore.
If you are looking for a position at the schools where you will feel supported and organised, apply now!
What does the client offer?
- January start.
- Permanent or maternity cover contracts.
- Full-time positions.
- UPS available depending on the experience.
- Friendly and supportive staff team and management.
- Well-behaved pupils, happy to listen and learn.
What are the requirements for you?
- Experience of teaching Primary at the UK.
- Recent DBS check.
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic individual and experienced Primary school teacher, apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
We are a members of an APSCo, which means we always provide the best quality and compliance.
APSCo was formed to provide all firms involved in the recruitment of professional talent, who have a commitment to excellence, the specialist support and distinctive voice they need to be successful.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex