Laboratory Manager - Team Leader and Hands-on Work
I am working for a company active in the oil business.
To support their growth you will have the chance to step up into a team leading role and be in charge of the quality department.
Your team is around 6 people big and a mixture between Bachelors and Masters.
Your task will be based around managing the team and making sure all the different products are tested accordingly.
Besides this you will also be hands-on involved with the actual control work from time to time, Basically acting as an operational manager.
This is quite unique as you wont lease your technical knowledge and lead a team at the same time.
To be successful:
- A chemistry background
- Experience leading a team
- Proven experience with statistic and Analytical techniques
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
Apply by sending your CV's (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0031 207 09 107 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !