Laboratory Manager - Team Leader and Hands-on Work
I am working for a company active in the oil business.
To support their growth you will have the chance to step up into a team leading role and be in charge of the quality department.
Your team is around 6 people big and a mixture between Bachelors and Masters.
Your task will be based around managing the team and making sure all the different products are tested accordingly.
Besides this you will also be hands-on involved with the actual control work from time to time, Basically acting as an operational manager.
This is quite unique as you wont lease your technical knowledge and lead a team at the same time.
To be successful:
- A chemistry background
- Experience leading a team
- Proven experience with statistic and Analytical techniques
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
Apply by sending your CV's (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0031 207 09 107 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris