Catering Assistants urgently wanted!!
Our client, a leading catering service provider, is appointing a number of Catering Assistants to join their team!
This is an enthralling job opportunity where you can develop your catering skills and earn an attractive salary (depending on experience).
Your roles and duties, as a Catering Assistant, are:
- To assist in preparing breakfasts, lunch and dinner
- To prepare side dishes during lunch and dinner
- To handle the cleanliness workplaces
- To ensure that proper hygiene is maintained in food
- To work alongside the main chef/s
The skills that a Catering Assistant should possess:
- Knowledge of supplying hygienic food
- Experience of preparing and serving food
- Polite and friendly behaviour
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer