KAM - Help Improve Patient Lives!
KAM - Help Improve Patient Lives!
Are you looking to work with a brand new anti-biotic? Looking to help improve the lives of patients and reduce their stays in hospital?
My client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their new business unit in the UK.
The role will be with a world leader who is launching a new antibiotic before the end of the year.
In this role you will have the chance to make a real difference to patient lives as this new anti-biotic will help to combat MRSA and other bacterial skin infections that can impact the health of patients in secondary care.
It's a chance to work with a brand new product launch which is anticipated to be highly successful in the UK market while also helping to improve patient outcomes! You will also have progression opportunities as the new business unit grows and can expect opportunities to step into management positions as the division grows.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background of sales experience with antibiotics within the last 8 years
- A strong network in infection control and with microbiologists
- Be located on territory or be willing to relocate
- The ability to begin and interview as soon as possible!
There are 5 positions currently open; the first will cover the Bristol region; the second will cover the Birmingham region; the third will cover Scotland; the fourth position will cover Ireland; and the final position will cover London.
Interviews begin ASAP SO don't delay getting in touch!
Help improve the lives of patients, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
- Start: ASAP!
- Rate: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Benefits, Bonus
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: (+44) 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 13:01:20 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!