Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Analyst (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales area.
As the Analytical Development Analyst (12 Month FTC) you will be responsible for Analytical Method Development and to lead activities in the development, transfer, validation and technical support of processes and methods associated with new and existing products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Analyst (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
To lead aspects of the provision of non routine support for processes/methods and the development of new/novel methods to support process, transfer and improvement activities.
Perform experimentation to support Industrialisation Group activities, collate the data and write technical reports.
Organise work and coordinate co-workers to meet deadlines for Industrialisation Group activities.
Perform method development and validation on techniques including HPLC.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Analyst (12 Month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Bio/Pharmaceutical related field.
Proven industry experience in analytical method development, validation and transfer in a GxP environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceuticals / Analytical / Method Development / GMP / GLP / GXP / HPLC / GC / Method Validation / Development / Validation / Method Transfer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 13/10/2016
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Wrexham,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Musa Kureshy
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3068
- Posted: 2016-10-13 13:23:02 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist