Duties of this Lettings Progressor role will include, but not limited to:
* Ensure EPC has been supplied and is in place
* Check that agreed tenancy terms are correct and all parties are aware
* Processing Admin Fees paid by Tenants
* Change board status with Contractors
* Set all relevant charges within internal software system
* Retrieve relevant I.D from Tenants and scan into our records
* Monitor progress of Tenants references
* Set provisional completion date
* Liaise with Inventory Clerks
* Arrange professional clean of property just prior to completion
* Complete all relevant paperwork for Guarantors and process accordingly
* Arrange Gas and Safety inspections
* Confirm with Tenants their arrangements for insurance
* Liaise with Landlords regarding any works required before completion
* Make sure all meters are read prior to move in
* Ensure sufficient sets of keys
To be considered for the Lettings Progressor position you will have the following qualities:
* 2 years experience within Residential Lettings
* Strong admin and organisational skills
* Excellent people skills
* Maintain a confident and professional manner
* Good attention to detail
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 OTE
Monday - Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
If you would like to discuss this Lettings Progressor position then please contact us now, we look forward to hearing from you.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA.
Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.