Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect- Slough - UK wide Project £65 + Ben
Solaris Engineers with experience of designing/sizing quirements, implementing, configuring and supporting Solaris servers for Nationwide Mission Critical projects.
You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Solaris Servers in multiple locations across the UK and working closely with the Network team to provide optimum optimisation and service for this UK Wide Network and Application infrastructure roll out.
Some aspects of the project may require security clearance.
You should be willing to undergo this process should it become necessary.
An established software/Hardware vendor in the AsiaPac region and are now commencing on major projects across the EU with their innovative technology and services in the Intellectual Security arena.
They are about to embark on a Multi Million pound (£100M+) project to implement and manage their innovative and leading technology solution across the entire UK (Over 130 major locations).
This is going to be a high profile roll out of proven Technology and applications across the UK.
Further potential projects are in the pipeline across the EMEA region.
This is your first stepping stone, in an organisation that believe in innovation and people coming together for the future.
5+ years solaris experience
Server and storage knowledge
Oracle Engineered systems / converged systems.
Writing and maintaining documentation to a high standard
Has contributed to standards definition
Test script definition
Managing test environments
Provisioning / build / deployments
Windows server knowledge
Database exposure - direct interaction / influence of dba's
Backup & recovery knowledge
High availability / clustering
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k