Enterprise Architect/Cloud/Security/SAP £110,000 Pa
Enterprise Architect/ Security/Cloud/SAP - Permanent - West London -£90,000- £110,000 plus car allowance and many other benefits.
The Senior Enterprise Architect - Business Application Services
is an exciting position playing a key role in our clients digital agenda
defining and driving the security services which will enable our
strategy for large scale adoption of cloud based applications, the
exploitation of big data, and, keep secure the large SAP/ERP estate.
This role has responsibility for the strategy and architecture of key
technologies which enable digital business in the IT landscape including Big
Data and Analytics, SAP, Identity and Access Management,
Security for E2E services and Insider Threat.
Our client has recently published the 2015 editions of their Global
Technology Outlook which recognised Digital technologies as the
most single most important technology and for its success.
The candidate must have multiyear experience of successful
delivery in large organisation to diverse businesses.
Key accountabilities , Own the security architecture for key enabling technologies
o Big Data
o Business applications on the cloud
o Identity and access management
o This role also includes the architectural ownership for
cross cutting requirements addressing Insider Threats.
, Lead the definition and communication of control & security
standards and guidelines for all applications.
, This role will require excellent collaboration skills working across
all segments, functions and infrastructure teams interacting
frequently with senior level leaders and company directors.
, Delivering compelling architectural solutions in complex and
large organisations, engaging stakeholders and high quality
deliverables and presentations.
, Deep experience of defining and leading the implementation of
Identity and Access Management solutions.
Experience of IBM
SIM/SAM would be a bonus but not essential.
, Broad SAP functional business process knowledge with special
emphasis on security risk and security experience.
candidate will have proven expertise and delivery in defining and
delivering security for large scale SAP implementations.
, A desire to lead by example and address complex challenges in
a changing environment is critical.
More Jobs from E-Resourcing Ltd
- Front-End Developer - Node.js
- SAP BI/BO Senior Consultant
- SAP BW HANA Consultant - Principal Consultant
- SAP BI/BW Consultant - Permanent
- SAP HANA Technical Architect - Permanent
- C# Developer - London - Pricing Applications
- BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior Network Engineer
- Security Analyst - IT / SIEM
- Information Security Officer - CISSP, Governance and Technical
- SAP VIM Consultant - Contract - West London
- IT Project Manager / Junior Project Manager - Law Experience
- Java Developer - Java / Scala
- SEO/Social Media Consultant - Digital Marketing
- Customer Service Manager / Operations Manager - FS / Payments
- Server Migration Contractor - Storage, SAN, VMWare, Linux