IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
IT Service Delivery specialist needed for a growing manufacturing company based in West London.
This is a newly created role due to their continued success and growth over the last 12 months.
Working as part of the IT team, you will not only provide a report function for the infrastructure but will also be heavily involved in the development and operation of all the systems, applications and processes.
Working directly with the UK IT Manager, DBA and Project team, you will also be involved in project/development activities.
You will need -
·Proven working experience in providing Service Delivery and Systems Support
·Strong knowledge of -
·Strong client-facing and communication skills
·Advanced trouble-shooting and multi-tasking skills with pride in delivering solutions
·Minimum 3 years in an operational development and support role
·Experience of ERP systems including EDI and XML interfacing
·Qualification in IT, Computer Science or similar
If you also have experience with Sage, QlikSense or Sugar, that would be highly advantageous.
In return, the company are offering an excellent salary of £40-45k, depending on experience, plus a full suite of benefits and excellent working environment.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- IT Support Engineer – Cardiff - up to £29k plus bonus
- Network Test Engineer Riverbed CISCO Bluecoat Slough C£55k+Bens
- Solaris Engineer Slough Sparc Solaris Oracle 12c C£65K+bens
- Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£55k +Bens
- IT Developer; Any programming language + SQL; Chester; > £29k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project