Support Worker - South Wales - from £7.20 per hour
In this role you will work with and care for adults or young people with mental health issues.
There are six roles across four different locations around Cardiff and Newport, with units ranging from acute mental health to learning disabilities to dementia.
You will report to the nursing team and provide assistance with daily needs and care of clients and you should eb very comfortable dealing with clients exhibiting complex mental health needs.
This is a private healthcare group dedicated to the care and treatment of those with mental health issues including learning difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, dementia, and acute mental health problems.
Treating the client holistically, this company believes in working with the body and the mind to produce the best results.
You will already have some experience in a care setting or a very good understanding of the To be considered for this role, experience of working in a similar role in a secure environment in the Care sector would be preferable but not essential as we are also looking for people with life experience in general.
You will also be keen to develop and progress, taking advantage of the training opportunities on offer
If successful, your appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This is a chance to work for a well-known and well-established provider of health care in the private sector, and carries a competitive salary and excellent training opportunities.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Disability Analyst
- Registered Nurses (Neurological Care) - up to £16.40ph
- Registered Children's Home Manager
- Residential Childrens home manager
- Childrens support workers (Triple Xmas pay)
- Dentists (private healthcare clinic in Hemel Hempstead)
- Homecare Workers - Stevenage
- Homecare Workers - Sutton Coldfield
- Homecare Workers - various locations in Birmingham
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Hatfield
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Hatfield
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Business Manager (Care / Charity sector)
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - up to £16ph
- General Radiographer - Hemel Hempstead
- Physiotherapist - Birmingham
- Speech and Language Therapist - Northampton
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bolton, Oldham and Wigan
- Homecare Workers - Letchworth Garden City