Receptionist / Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator/receptionist who is enthusiastic, reliable, hardworking, efficient, polite and friendly and enjoys working in a good team working environment? If so, Motordepot are recruiting and we are looking for individuals just like you.
Motor Depot are a large car supermarket who have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 10 years, due to our rapid expansion and growth we now have five sites including Birmingham.
We are always seeking ambitious and professional workers to join our teams and assist us in achieving excellent quality customer service.
With this in mind, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join our team based in Birmingham.
Who are we looking for?
You will be experienced in administration/reception duties and qualified to a minimum Level 2 in business administration. You must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in your work.
The receptionist is the first person customers interact with, so it's essential that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional attitude
- Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Respect for customers and colleagues
- Resilience with a drive to succeed
- Highest levels of honesty and integrity
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration
- Highly developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite
In addition you will be extremely well presented and hold a clean full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming all visitors to the site, qualifying their requirements and directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
- Ensuring the reception area is at all times clean, neat and tidy.
- Ensuring the customer waiting area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintaining administration systems.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Receptionist/Administrator you can expect to receive an excellent package, a supportive environment with opportunities to progress and train in our expanding business, a friendly team working environment, 22 Days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, company pension and healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
If you have the skills and knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Receptionist/Administrator.
Receptionist/Administrator – 26 hrs
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Birmingham
Salary – Competitive
Hours – 38.5
Start date – Immediate
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Assistant Manager / Supervisor
- Commercial Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant